Knowing someone on a deep, personal basis might seem like it will provide a strong platform for a business partner relationship, but it doesn’t always work out that way.
Maybe you’re part of a sibling-based partnership, having inherited a family business without the tools to take it on. Or maybe you’re part of a whole family running a business together, hoping to succeed in working with the people you love.
Now some of the tension is starting to contaminate family meals and holidays.
It can be devastating when there is a sense of hurt, distrust, or betrayal. For the sake of both your personal relationship and business interests, you need to address to the issues and get back on track.
Finding A Way Forward Together
It’s not unusual to have moments of conflict in family business with your sibling cofounder.
You want to resolve your business partner issues while preserving your personal relationship. But you’re finding this difficult to navigate on your own. That’s where I can help through family business coaching. Here are some of the important aspects of the friends and siblings partnership coaching that I offer.
- A thorough assessment process to understand the challenges you’re experiencing and to help tailor my solutions to fit your unique needs and expectations.
- Engagement with your business partner(s) in setting goals, communication exercises, identifying organizational and interpersonal issues.
- Expert mediation between partners to help gain greater clarity and understanding going forward.
- Help to resolve the business partnership issues and preserve your personal relationship
- Regular sessions in a supportive environment to keep in touch with your progress and set targets for measurable improvement.
Working Together To Succeed
Business partner disagreements have the potential to damage friendships in the long term. But it doesn’t have to be that way if you opt for professional business partner counseling to help realize your potentials.
I’d be delighted to provide guidance and facilitate solutions for these challenges, ensuring that your business succeeds while the value of your personal relationships is maintained.
Sunny Sabinni, M.A.
San Francisco Bay Area
Connect with me
Connect with me