Here’s how to get in touch with me
Please feel free to get in touch! You can also contact me if you’re ready to book a free consultation for any of my services.
Those who get the most out of my work:
- Are open and willing to try new approaches Have a strong commitment to develop themselves, their leadership, and their organization
- Are motivated to significantly improve their working relationship and consistently address the important issues over time, with or without a third party
- Are willing to work on their own contributions to the relationship dynamic
- Are committed to a positive outcome of either working things out or dissolving amicably
Use The Contact Form
If you want to get back on track, so you can return to the work that you love, you can use the contact form below to get in touch with Conflict 2 Collaboration. We’re always here to answer your questions and concerns.
Sunny Sabbini, M.A.
- Remote online sessions available worldwide
- In-person sessions in SF Bay Area
1910 Olympic Blvd, Suite 330
Walnut Creek, CA 94596